Trans Himalayan Trek
Duration : 17 day(s)
23rd March, 19th April, 20th,29th May, 5th,16th,27th June, 7th,18th,29th July, 4th,15th,24th,28th August, 3rd,11th,21st,26th September, 2nd,13th October 2016 / 2017
Trans Himalayan Trek
(Fly in Jomsom & fly out from Jomsom).
Mustang is one of the recently opened areas for limited trekking group each year. It was a former Buddhist Kingdom and is extended to the upper Kali Gandaki river. The fabled medieval walled city of Lo Mangthang is full of culture & religious heritage.
Day 01: Arrival and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Preparation day at Kathmandu.
Day 03: Early morning drive to Pokhara. Check into hotel.
Day 04: Early morning fly to Jomsom 2680m. Trek to Kagbeni.
Day 05: Trek to Chhusang.
Day 06: Trek to Gilling.
Day 07: Trek to Gemi.
Day 08: Trek to Tasarang.
Day 09: Trek to Lo-Mangthang 3730m.It is a fabled medieval walled city, full of culture and religious heritage.
Day 10: Rest at Lo-Mangthang .
Day 11: Trek to Tasarang 3600m.
Day 12: Trek to Chhusang
Day 13: Trek to Jomsom
Day 14: Fly to Pokhara and check into hotel.
Day 15: Early morning fly to Kathmandu. Check into hotel.
Day 16: Free at Kathmandu.
Day 17: Depature to Airport.
Tour cost: USD $ 1295 Perperson
- During the trek all meals, camping gears such as two men tents, mattress, kitchen utensils, National Park conservation fees, Trained and well experience trekking guide, cook, helpers, Sherpa, porters and insurance of trekking staffs. Twin - sharing accommodation B/ B basis at Kathmandu and Pokhara as per itinerary. Air fare from Pokhara/ Jomsom/ Pokhara OR Transportation by bus to Pokhara -Jomsom-Pokhara
- All kind of personal nature expenses such as liquors, tips, emergency rescue operation charges, Special Permit ( Royalty) for first 10-days $ 500 etc.
- Annapurna Circuit and Tilicho Lake Trek
- Annapurna trekking holiday
- Biking tour on Tibetan Plateau
- Everest base camp trek
- Everest Base camp Trek in Tibet.
- Everest Base Camp Trekking
- Everest Sherpa village trek
- Gosaikunda Helembhu valley
- Himalayan culture tour, Bhutan, Tibet and Nepal
- Island Peak Climbing Course