Trek in Mardi Himal
Duration : 14 day(s)
This is one of the exotic and interesting trek in Nepal, uncrowned terrains providing the golden chance to explore traditional villages, incredible scenery, infinite and diversity of culture, spectacular views of silvery mountains and tempting views of river and exotic valley can be seen on the way of trekking trail.
Day 01: Arrival at Airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Preparation day at Kathmandu.
Day 03: Early morning drive or fly to Pokhara. Check into hotel.
Day 04: After breakfast drive to Phedi. Trek to Potana.
Day 05: Trek to Jungle Camp.
Day 06: Trek to Low base camp.
Day 07: Trek to Mardi Base camp .
Day 08: Explore day.
Day 09: Trek to Siding Phedi.
Day 10: Trek to Bagar.
Day 11: Trek to Mardi- Pull and drive to Pokhara. Check into hotel.
Day 12: Fly or drive to Kathmandu and check into hotel.
Day 13: Free at Kathmandu.
Day 14: Departure to Airport.
- Twin-sharing accommodation on B/B basis at Kathmandu and Pokhara as per itierary. During the trek all meals, camping equipments such as two-men tents. mattess, kitchen utensil, trekking guide, cook, helper.
Activities : Trekking and Hiking
Trip Duration : 14 Days
Altitude:Maximum : 4500m. (Base Camp)
Accommodation : 4 star hotel in Kathmandu and tea house during the trek
Meals : Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals during the trek
Transportation : Domestic airplane and private vehicle
Group Size : 2-12 peopl
- Ama-Laptsa pass trek combined Mera peak climbing.
- Annapurna Circuit and Tilicho Lake trekking holiday
- Annapurna Panorama Trek Combined Rafting, Jungle Safari and Nagarkot Tour
- Light Trek
- Makalu Region Trek
- Pach Pokhari Bhairab Kunda Trekking
- Pony Trek In Mustang
- Trek around Dhaulagiri
- Trek in Arun Valley
- Trek in Dolpo