Duration : 48 day(s)
Dhaulagiri 8167 meter, is one of the most popular 8000 meter Peaks for climbing in the Himalayas of Nepal. Generally four high camp set up above the base camp. Cravasses between I and II. Avalanche threat from camp III to Camp IV.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02-04: Preparation day at Kathmandu for official formalities.
Day 05: Early morning drive from Kathmandu to Beni. Overnight at Beni.
Day 06: Trek to Dharapani.
Day 07: Trek to Muri.
Day 08: Trek to Bagar.
Day 09: Trek to Dovan.
Day 10: Trek to Sallaghari.
Day 11: Trek to Itally Base Camp.
Day 12: Rest day.
Day 13: Trek to Dhaulagiri Base camp.
Day 14-40: Climbing Period.
Day 41: Clean the base camp.
Day 42: Trek to Hiden Valley.
Day 43: Trek to Yak-Kharka.
Day 44: Trek to Jomsom.
Day 45: Early morning fly from Jomsom to Pokahra. Check into hotel.
Day 46: Drive back to kathmandu and check into hotel.
Day 47: Leisure day at Kathmandu.
Day 48: Depature to airport.
- Twin-sharing accommodation on B/B basis in Kathmandu as per itinerary.
- Food during the trek and base camp for member and staffs.
- Camping equipment at Base camp( tents,mattress, dining tents, store tent, chair table).
- Guide, Cook and Kitchen boy in Base camp.
- Above mentioned staff daily wages, equipment allowance and insurance.
- Poter from Beni to base camp and return to Beni.
- Government Liasion Officer.
- Peak Permit charges and National Park fees.
- Land transport from Kathamandu/Beni.
- Personal equipment and climbing gears above base camp.
- Travel insurance.
- High altitude food, fuel and equipment.
- Meals in Kathmandu.
- Airport taxes.
- All kind of personal nature expenses such as liquor, tips etc,
- Emergency rescue Evacuation, if required
- Walki Talkie and Satelite Phone Permit.
- Oxygen and Mask-regulator.
- Garbage deposit amount.