Duration : 20 day(s)
This is one of the most famous trekking peak in Nepal at situated Manang region. This peak can climb on the way of Annapurna Circuit trek. This Peak rises above Yak pasture and Pisang village in a uniform slope of ice and snow to the final summit pyramid. Pisang Peak is not so hard to climb among the trekking peaks in Nepal but obviously need good physical shape of climbers, the mountaineering skill can make easy to reach in the top. The way to reach base camp from Pisang village, the trail through sparse wood and pastures to a Kharka at 4380 meter where can be setting the base camp. Actually its high camp is set up 5400 meter and climbing to a shoulder on the South West Ridge. A well defined ridge leads to the final slope which is quite steep but no any difficult to the summit.The same path descends to base camp.
Day 01: Upon arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Final preparation day at Kathmandu.
Day 03: Early morning drive to Bensi-shagar. O/N Bensishagar.
Day 04: Trek to Boundada.
Day 05: Trek to Jagat.
Day 06: Trek to Dharapani.
Day 07: Trek to Chame.
Day 08: Trek to Pisang.
Day 09: Rest at Pisang.
Day 10-12: Climbing period of Pisang Peak 6091 meter.
Day 13: Trek to Manang.
Day 14: Trek to Throng-Phedi.
Day 15: Early morning crosess the Throngla Pass 5416 meter and overnight at Muktinanth.
Day 16: Trek to Jomsom.
Day 17: Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara. O/N at Pokhara.
Day 18: Early morning drive or fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu. Check into hotel.
Day 19: Free at Kathmandu.
Day 20: Departure to Airport.
Price on Request: email@example.com
- 05 Night hotel in Kathmandu on twin-sharing B/B basis.
- Peak Permit, TRC permit and National park fees.
- Meals, accommodation at lodges / camp.
- Camping equipment such two-ment tents, matress, cook, guide, sherpa and kitchen utensils.
- Climbing guide and his equipment allowances.
- Staff insurance.
- Air fare from Jomsom/ Pokhara.
- Airport transfer charges.
- Land transport from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- All kind of pernsonal nature expenses, liqour, tips, climbing gears, insurance, rescure operation charges, airport tax, etc.