Trek in Rolwaling
Duration : 21 day(s)
The trek to Rolwaling Himal west of Everest and near the Tibetan border offers fascinating experience. A golden chance for trekkers who do not want to encounter a mass influx of tourists but equally enjoy mother nature and splendid views of Himalayas & exploring beautiful waterfalls, Chorolpa Lake, monasteries and landscapes.
Mountaineers can attempt to climb Parchamo (6187 m.) and Ramdung Peak (5925 m.) in this trek. (Trekkers have to obtain a permit for peak climbing to visit this region whether they climb or not).
Day 01: Arrival at Airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Preparation day at Kathmandu.
Day 03: Early morning drive from Kathmandu to Shigati 1030m.
Day 04: Trek to Jagat 1150m.
Day 05: Trek to Simigaon 1990m.
Day 06: Trek to Gulche.
Day 07: Trek to Beding 3690m.
Day 08: Trek to Na 4180m.
Day 09: Rest at Na.
Day 10: Trek to Cho-Rolpa.
Day 11: Trek Glacier.
Day 12: Trek to Tashilaptcha Base Camp 5400m.
Day 13: Crosses Tashi-laptsa passes 5755 meter and night camping at Phedi.
Day 14-15: Climbing period to Parchemo Peak 6273m.
Day 16: Trek to Thame 3820m.
Day 17: Trek to Manjo.
Day 18: Trek to Lukla 2850m.
Day 19: Early morning fly to Kathmandu. Check into hotel.
Day 20: Free at Kathmandu.
Day 21: Departure to airport.
- Twin-sharing accommodation on B/B basis at Kathmandu as per itinerary. During the trek all meals, camping equipments such as two-men tents, mattress, kitchen utensils, trekking guide, sherpa, cook, helper and porter.
Activities : Trekking and Hiking
Trip Duration : 21 Days
Accommodation : 4 star hotel in Kathmandu and tea house during the trek
Meals : Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals during the trek
Transportation : Domestic airplane and private vehicle
Group Size : 2-12 people
- Ama-Laptsa pass trek combined Mera peak climbing.
- Annapurna Circuit and Tilicho Lake trekking holiday
- Annapurna Panorama Trek Combined Rafting, Jungle Safari and Nagarkot Tour
- Light Trek
- Makalu Region Trek
- Pach Pokhari Bhairab Kunda Trekking
- Pony Trek In Mustang
- Trek around Dhaulagiri
- Trek in Arun Valley
- Trek in Dolpo