Tharpu Chuli Peak
Duration : 23 day(s)
This is an attractive peak and also known as Tent Peak, situated at the heart of Annapurna Sanctuary in Nepal. It is not only provided enjoyable climbing but also offers one of the outstanding viewpoints of Annapurna massive. The normal route is North West Ridge, the trail leads from Annapurna South Base Camp to the east along the moraine ridge and set base camp in a grassy meadows above the moraine 4115 meter. A high camp can fix 4870 meter which is coverd by snow. From the high camp climb easy slopes on the glacier below the west face of Tharpu Chuli, then further cross the glacier and reach at the foot of the fluted wall which sperates Tharpu Chuli and Singu Chuli. Further climb an easy snow slopes after then steep climb requires to grain board ridge. From the ridge climb steeply on a knife -edged ridge which ultimately leads to the summit. From the summit of this Peak offers incredible views of Hiunchuli (6331m), Annapurna South 7219 meter, Annpurna Fang 7647 meter, Gangapurna 7455 meter, Annapurna III 7555 meter, Annapurna V 7525 meter, Machhapuchare 6993 meter mountains and Singu- Chuli peak.
Day 01: Upon arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Final preparation day at Kathmandu.
Day 03: Early morning drive to Pokhara. Check into hotel.
Day 04: After breakfast drive to Phedi, commence trek through a unique terrain. O/N Potana.
Day 05: Trek to New-Bridge.
Day 06: Trek to Chomrong.
Day 07: Rest day at Chomrong.
Day 08: Trek to Dovan.
Day 09: Trek to Deurali.
Day 10: Trek to Annapurna Base camp.
Day 11: Trek to Tharpu Chuli Base Camp.
Day 12-14: Climbing period.
Day 15: Trek to Bamboo.
Day 16: Trek to Chomrong.
Day 17: Trek to Tadhapani
Day 18: Trek to Ghorepani.
Day 19: Early morning visit Poon-Hill and trek to Hile.
Day 20: After breakfast trek to Naya Pull and drive to Pokhara. Check into hotel.
Day 21: Fly to Pokhara to Kathmandu. Check into hotel.
Day 22: Free at kathmandu.
Day 23: Depature to Airport.
Price on Request: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 06 Night hotel in Kathmandu on twin-sharing B/B basis.
- Peak Permit, TRC permit and National park fees.
- Meals and accommodation at lodges / camp
- camping equipment such two-ment tents, matress, cook, guide, sherpa and kitchen utensils.
- Climbing guide and his equipment allowances.
- Staff insurance.
- Air fare from KTM/ Lukla/ KTM.
- Airport transfer charges.
- Land transport from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
- All kind of pernsonal nature expenses, liqour, tips, climbing gears, insurance, rescure operation charges, airport tax, rescue operation charges, etc.