Trek in Ganesh Himal
Duration : 21 day(s)
Splendid views of Lantang, Ganesh Himal, Bouddha Himal, Himchuli, picturesque scenarios, unspoiled, nature beauty are attracted for visitors.
Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to sole bazaar 650m via Betrawati approx. 7 hrs
Day 02: Trek from sole bazaar to Satdobate 1250m approx. 5 hrs
Day 03: Trek from Satdobate to Balche 1930m approx 5 hrs
Day 04: Trek from Balche to Gonga 2910m approx 7 hrs
Day 05: Trek from Gonga to Rupchet Kharka 3634m approx 5 hrs
Day 06: Trek from Rupchet Kharka to Mangchet Kharka via Singla Top approx 7hrs
Day 07: Trek from Mangchet Kharka to Pangsang Bhanjyang approx 7 hrs
Day 08: Trek and climb to Pangsang La Danda and trek back to Pangsang Bhanjyang approx 3 hrs
Day 09: Trek from Pangsang Bhanjyang to Chalise approx 7 hrs
Day 10: Trek from Chalise to Hindung approx 5 hrs
Day 11: Trek from Hindung to Rajgang Kharka approx 5 & ½ hrs
Day 12: Trek from Rajgang Kharka to Kalo Seto Kunda Black and White Lake)Ganesh Himal Base Camp approx 6 hrs
Day 13: Rest day at the Base Camp.
Day 14: Trek from Ganesh Himal Base Camp to Rajgang Kharka approx 6 hrs
Day 15: Trek from Rajgang Kharka to Chalise 2000m.Approx 6 hrs
Day 16: Trek from Chalise to Laba village 1750m. Approx 6 hrs
Day 17: Trek from Laba village to Manyang Bhanjyang 2934m.Approx 5 hrs
Day 18: Trek from Manyang Bhanjyang to Majhgaun 2200m.Approx 6 hrs
Day 19: Trek from Majhgaun to Budathum approx 5 hrs
Day 20: Trek from Budhathum to Arughat Bazaar 500m.Approx 2 hrs
Day 21: This day is free to do your own things & prepare for departure home.
- Airport picks up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Two night’s standard accommodation in Kathmandu (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Kathmandu to Dolakha by bus or car.
- Lukla to Kathmandu by flight.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Your personal expenses.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Activities : Peak Climbing
Trip Duration : 21Days
Accommodation : 4 star hotel in Kathmandu and tea house during the trek
Meals : Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals during the trek
Transportation : Domestic airplane and private vehicle
Group Size : 2-12 people
- Ama-Laptsa pass trek combined Mera peak climbing.
- Annapurna Circuit and Tilicho Lake trekking holiday
- Annapurna Panorama Trek Combined Rafting, Jungle Safari and Nagarkot Tour
- Light Trek
- Makalu Region Trek
- Pach Pokhari Bhairab Kunda Trekking
- Pony Trek In Mustang
- Trek around Dhaulagiri
- Trek in Arun Valley
- Trek in Dolpo