Trek to Explore Rara Lake
Duration : 16 day(s)
Rara Lake lies at 2980 m., the greatest lake in Nepal and Rara National Park enhances the attraction of trekkers. The Rara National Park is known as the home of Himalayan black bear, Red panda, Ghorals. This trek is nature's paradise for botanists, naturalizes and birds watchers. The trek begins with flight to Jumla and exploring the Himalayan vegetation, different kinds of birds and wild animals.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Preparation day at Kathmandu.
Day 03: Fly to Nepalgunj. O/N Nepalgunj.
Day 04: Early morning fly to Jumla. Trek to Pathmara.
Day 05: Trek to Neurighad.
Day 06: Trek to Chhautha./ Bhulbhule.
Day 07: Trek to Gamgadhi.
Day 08: Trek to Rara Lake.
Day 09: Explore day.
Day 10: Trek to Gorusain.
Day 11: Trek to Singja.
Day 12: Trek to Jaljala.
Day 13: Trek to Jumla.
Day 14: Early morning fly to Jumla/ Nepalgunj/ Kathmandu.
Day 15: Free day at kathmandu.
Day 16: Departure to airport.
- Twin-sharing accommodation on B/B bais at kathmandu as per itinerary. During the trek all meals, camping equipment such as two-men tents, mattress, kitchen utensils, trekking guide, Sherpa, cook, helper and Porter.
Activities : Trekking and Hiking
Trip Duration : 16 Days
Altitude:Maximum : 3,190m
Accommodation : 4 star hotel in Kathmandu and tea house during the trek
Meals : Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals during the trek
Transportation : Domestic airplane and private vehicle
Group Size : 2-12 people
- Ama-Laptsa pass trek combined Mera peak climbing.
- Annapurna Circuit and Tilicho Lake trekking holiday
- Annapurna Panorama Trek Combined Rafting, Jungle Safari and Nagarkot Tour
- Light Trek
- Makalu Region Trek
- Pach Pokhari Bhairab Kunda Trekking
- Pony Trek In Mustang
- Trek around Dhaulagiri
- Trek in Arun Valley
- Trek in Dolpo