Discover Shanti Dham1405 m
Duration : 1 day(s)
Shanti Dham literally means Peace pilgrim’s destination is located at lush hill of kavresthali, northern Kathmandu about 7km from bustling Thamel. It is recently open a door of peace to visitors where people can get opportunity to experience of Dharma (Good action), yoga (meditation) and learn the knowledge of morality and our duties with sage. You can enjoy with beautiful scenery and views of Kathmandu valley from the height. It can reach there by drive or by walking. It will be very interesting and enjoyable to walk from tiny Karkithok village via Thumki to Shanti Dham. Enroute you can experience of life styles of local people, their traditional customs and scenerary of Kathmandu valley.
Trekking MapClick To Enlarge
- Ama-Laptsa pass trek combined Mera peak climbing.
- Amadablam Expedition
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek combines with Chitwan Jungle Safari
- Annapurna Circuit trek
- Annapurna Circuit and Tilicho Lake trekking
- Annapurna Circuit and Tilicho Lake trekking holiday
- Annapurna Ghandruk Trek
- Annapurna I
- Annapurna Panorama Trek Combined Rafting, Jungle Safari and Nagarkot Tour