Ganden Samye Trek
Duration : 10 day(s)
Ganden samye valley trekking is popular trekking in Tibet. Ganden samye valley trek offer beautiful Himalayan views including Mt. Everest , Holy kailash , Shishapangma, Cho Oyu etc Potala palace, Tibetan monasteries , beautiful Ganden samye valley. Tibet Ganden Samye valley tours take travelers heart of the Tibet. Ganden Samye valley trekking open for travelers in 1985. Ganden Samye valley trekking tour route crossing 2 mountain passes, beautiful alpine lakes and nomads. Ganden samye valley trekking tour begins from The Ganden Monastery (4180 m), 32 kms by road from Lhasa high above the Kyichu River and ends at The Samye Monastery. The main temple Utse at Samye represents Mount Meru, centre of the Universe. Ganden samye valley tour required minimum two weeks but we Basanta Adventure arrange personalized service as per travelers wish and holiday schedule. May, June, July, August & September are best month trekking in Ganden Samye.
Day 01: Fly to Gongkar Airport and drive to Lhasa. Hotel (BB)
Day 02: Sightseeing Tour Hotel (BB)
Day 03: Sightseeing Tour Hotel (BB)
Day 04: Drive to Ganden. Visit Ganden Monastery.
Day 05: Trek to Yama Do. Camp (Full board)
Day 06: Trek to Tsotup Chu. Camp (Full board)
Day 07: Trek to Herders Camp. Camp (Full board)
Day 08: Trek to Wango. Camp (Full board)
Day 09: Trek to Samye and drive to Tsedang. Hotel (BB)
Day 10: Drive to airport. Fly to Kathmandu or next destination. Tour concludes.
- Twin sharing accommodation as per the itinerary on bed & breakfast (BB) basis.
- English speaking Tibetan Guide.
- Transportation as per the itinerary by necessary vehicle.
- Monastery entrance fee.
- Tibet Travel permits.
- All necessary entrance permits.
- All camping equipment and staff.
- Full Board Camping (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during trek
- Yak and yak herder during trek
- Emergency mineral water in the vehicle.
- Emergency portable oxygen cylinder in the vehicle.
- Trip briefing by Tibet expert & entertain question.
- Tibet Visa Fee (Acceptable in US$ cash only).
- Airfare : Kathmandu- Lhasa - Kathmandu (Fare as per availability range from US$ 685 to US$ 1,095 per
- Travel insurance.
- Expenses during any rescue operation.
- Lunch and Dinner
- Nepal re-entry visa fee.
- Alcoholic beverages & bar bills.
- All expenses of personal nature, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Gratuity to staff.
- Services of Porterage and other vehicles in between in case of landslides and other natural calamities
- Additional portable oxygen cylinder (US$ 20 per bottle).
- Extra charge for hiring yak and yak herder personally.
- Services not mentioned herein.
- person in economy class)
- beyond our control and expenses incurred during rescue services.