Duration : 35 day(s)
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu transfer to hotel.
Day 02-03: Explore Kathmandu.
Day 04: Kathmandu to Beni by bus.
Day 05: Trek to Tatopani.
Day 06: Trek to Ghasa.
Day 07: Trek to Lete.
Day 08: Trek to Dhulo Bukhing.
Day 09: Trek to Phang Base Camp.
Day 10: Phang Base Camp to Annapurna I Base Camp.
Day 11-26: Climbing period of Annapurna I, 8091m.
Day 27: Base Camp to Dhulo Bukhing.
Day 28: Dhulo Bukhing to Lete.
Day 29: Trek to Ghasa.
Day 30: Trek to Tatopani.
Day 31: Trek to Ghorepani .
Day 32: Trek to Birethanti .
Day 33: Drive from Birethanti to Pokhara to Kathmandu.
Day 34: Rest day at Kathmandu.
Day 35: Departure to your destination.
- 4 nights at hotel in Kathmandu standard 3 star hotel with BB plans
- Complete camping equipment for trekking & base camp,
- Food during trekking and Base Camp for Member & Staff,
- Expedition Permit, National Park fee,
- 1 High Altitude Sherpa every 4 members
- 1 Tent per member for Base Camp
- 2 base camp staff (1 Kitchen Boy & 1 cook),
- 1 Government Liaison Officer
- Above mention staffs daily wages, equipment allowance & Insurance,
- Porters to / from the Base camp to carry food and fuel, members climbing gears, and all Base camp equipment.
- Porters return from Base Camp carry per member including food & equipment
- By bus Ktm to Baglung & Pokhara to Ktm for member & Sherpa Staffs
- Cargo fees Ktm to Lukla to Ktm
- Cargo clearance & Duties fee,
- All ground transportation as per itinerary
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu US$ 15 per person on B/B BASIS
- Personal equipment & Insurance,
- High Altitude Food & Equipment for Member & Sherpa,
- Lunch and dinner during Kathmandu Hotel stay
- Alcoholic beverages, Nepal visa fee US$ 30 Per person,
- Airport taxes for International US$ 15,
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required,
- Extra porter US$ 150 each for 30Kg (up to BC & return)
- Sherpa Summit Bonus
- Personal nature expenses.