Duration : 40 day(s)
This is one of the most beautiful mountain which is situated in the lap of Everest and Makalu mountain at Khumbu region. Generally two camps are set up the approach above base camp for climbing. The normal route is South- East Ridge for climbing. From the summit of this mountain presents incredible views of snowy mountains. You welcome to be part of our expedition but adventure one step beyond. The spring season is more convenient to climb this peak.
South- East Ridge.
A scramble to Camp I.
Climb on steep snow and Ice to Camp II.
The summit day is steep snow 50 degree.
Day 01: Arrival in Airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02-04: Preparation day at Kathmandu.
Day 05: Early morning fly to Lukla. Trek to Chuthenga.
Day 06: Trek to Chatra La .
Day 07: Trek to Thasing Dingma.
Day 08: Trek to Thagnak.
Day 09: Trek to Khare
Day 10: Trek to Mera Base Camp.
Day 11: Trek to Pokhari.
Day 12: Trek to Baruntse Base Camp.
Day 13-32:Climbing period.
Day 33: Trek to Pokhari.
Day 34: Trek to Mera Peak Base Camp.
Day 35: Trek to Thasing Dingma.
Day 36: Trek to Chatra
Day 37: Trek to Lukla.
Day 38: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu. Check into hotel.
Day 39: Leisure day at Kathmandu.
Day 40: Depature to Airport.
- Twin-sharing accommodation on B/B basis in Kathmandu as per itinerary.
- Food during the trek and base camp for member and staffs.
- Camp during the trek.
- Camping equipment at Base camp( tents,mattress, dining tents, store tent, chair table).
- Guide, Cook and Kitchen boy in Base camp.
- Above mnetioned staff daily wages, equipment allowance and insurance.
- Poter duing the trip upto base camp and return to Lukla.
- Government Liasion Officer.
- Peak Permit charges and National Park fees.
- Flight KTM- LUKLA - KTM for members and staff.
- Cargo of gear to Lukla - KTM.
- Land transport as per itinerary.
- Personal equipment for climbing and Insurance.
- High altitude food, fuel and equipment.
- Climbing Sherpa.
- Meals in Kathmandu.
- Airport taxes.
- All kind of personal nature expenses such as liquor, tips etc,
- Emergency rescue Evacuation, if required.