Cultural Tour In Nepal
Duration : 13 day(s)
Nepal is a unique destination in the world for trekking and mountaineering enthusiasts. Walk through easy path of exotic villages to the demanding challenges of the snowy mountains, it is one of the best ways to experience the magnificent views of Himalayan ranges, beautiful landscapes, natural beauty, and diverse culture of Nepal, or heritage sites and to share the moment with friendly local people along the journey.
Day 01: Prior to landing at Tribhuvan Int'l Airport you could have some excellent views of snow-capped mountains, meet with our tour coordinator and tranfer to hotel.
Day 02: After breakfast visit Pasupatinath, a famous Temple for Hindus devotees, Boudhananth, the Buddhist Stupa, Sywambhunath Stupa and finally visit at ancient city of Kathmandu-Durbar Square. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: After breakfast visit Patan, the city of art and beauty, finally visit at Bhaktapur, the city of wood-carving and return back to hotel.
Day 04: Early morning drive to Bhudhanil-kantha, commence trek through a unique terrain to Chisa Pani.O/N lodges.
Day 05: Trek to Nagarkot. O/ N Resort.
Day 06: Trek to Dhulikhel. O/ N Resort.Day 04: Trek to Namo- Buddha, a sacred Bhddhist place where lord Bhuddha saved the life of tiger dying from hunger by giving him his flesh and walk to Balthali and Check into Resort.
Day 07: Trek to Panauti. Explore Panuti, drive to kathmandu. Check into hotel.
Day 08: Early morning scenic drive to Royal Chitwan National Park. Check into Resort. After lunch commence some Jungle activities. Enjoy with Tharu stick -dance, a unique society of Tharu community / slide show at evening.Enjoy with Christmas Party at evening in Jungle safari.
Day 9: Full-day Jungle excursion such as Elephant back safari for viewing of great one horned rhinoceros, four species of deers, two types of crocodiles, sloth bear, leopards, Royal Bengal Tiger and over 450 species of exotic birds. Jungle walking, Canoeing tour on river for viewing of crocodiles and birds.
Day 10: Early morning our well trained and well-experienced Naturalist takes you into prime spot for birds-watching tour, there is possibility observe more than 450 species of exotic birds such Kingfishers, Peacocks, golden orioles, parakeets, hornbills, stork-bill, woodpecker etc. Return to Resort. After breakfast drive to Pokhara.
Day 11: Explore Pokhara, the city of nature beauty such as Visit World Peace Stupa and boating on Fewa Lake.
Day 12: Afternoon 30 minutes fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu. Check into hotel.
Day 13: Depatarture to Airport.
Tour cost: USD 849 including air fare, Per Person.
- During the trek all meals, twin-sharing accommodation at lodge/ Resort. well trained and experienced trekking guide, National park conservation fees. Twin- sharing accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara 4* categories hotel on B/B basis as per itinerary. Sightseeing in historical cities with guide. During the Safari trip, all Jungle activities, twin-sharing accommodation on full board basis, National Park permit. Transport with private deluxe coach as per itinerary and air fare from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- All kind of personal nature expenses such as no liquors, tips, emergency expenses, excess baggage charges, airport tax, city entrance fees etc.
BANK NAME : HIMALAYAN BANK LTD.
BANK ADDRESS : Katmachari,Sanchaya,Kosh Bldg , Kathmandu, Nepal
BENEFICARY NAME : MANAKAMANA TREKS AND EXPEDITION PVT. LTD.
Address : :Amrit Marg ,Jyatha, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal.
BANK ACCOUNT ( CURRENT USD) A/C 01900071870027.
SWIFT NO: HIMANPKA ( TELEX NO. 2789 HIBA NP).
WESTERN UNINION SYSTEM
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER (WRITE RECEIVER NAME ACHUT KARKI)
- Annapurna trekking holiday
- Discover Nepal Culture Tour
- Discover Shanti Dham1405 m
- Experience cultural tour with rafting Jungle safari
- Explore Chitwan , Lumbani, Pokhara combined Nagarkot /Balthali Village
- Explore Kathmandu
- Explore Kathmandu - Chitwan Safari combined Rafting and Pokhara
- Explore Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Explore Kathmandu Nagarkot
- Himalayan Culture Tour Bhutan - Tibet and Nepal