Everest Base Camp Trekking
Duration : 18 day(s)
Fixed Depature :
14th, 25th January, 9th, 23rd February, 2nd, 9th, 17th, 28th March, 3rd, 14th, 27th April, 5th, 16th May, 05th, 25th June, 9th July, 7th,18th,27th August, 11th,24th September, 5th,11th,19th,26th,29th October, 4th,13th,17th,23rd November, 1st,15th December 2016/2017
Trekking on Everest Base Camp
This is one of the most popular trekking regions in Nepal. The region has not only the highest mountain in the world, but has rich culture heritage & picturesque natural scenery. Three of the worlds highest peaks dominate the skyline and the trek enhance rich feast of culture and people amid the world's most stunning views of the Himalayas.
Day 01: Arrival at airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Preparation day at kathmandu.
Day 03: Early morning fly to Lukla. Trek to Phakding.
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar.
Day 05: Acclimatizing day.
Day 06: Trek to Tenboche.
Day 07: Trek to Dinboche/ Pheruche.
Day 08: Trek to Lobuche.
Day 09: Trek to Gorekshep.
Day 10: Visit Everest Base camp and return to Lobuche.
Day 11: Trek to Pheruche.
Day 12: Trek to Pangboche.
Day 13: Trek to Khumjung.
Day 14: Trek to Monjo.
Day 15: Trek to Lukla.
Day 16: Fly to Kathmandu. Check into hotel.
Day 17: Free at Kathmandu.
Day 18: Depature to airport.
Tour cost: USD $ 1375 including air fare, Per Person.
- Twin-sharing accommodation at 3*categories hotel on B/B basis at Kathmandu as per itinerary. During the trek breakfast and dinner , accommodation at the finest lodges, trekking guide and porter.
- All kind of personal nature expenses, liquors, tips, sleeping bags, emergency rescue operation charges etc.
- Annapurna Circuit and Tilicho Lake Trek
- Annapurna trekking holiday
- Biking tour on Tibetan Plateau
- Everest base camp trek
- Everest Base camp Trek in Tibet.
- Everest Sherpa village trek
- Gosaikunda Helembhu valley
- Himalayan culture tour, Bhutan, Tibet and Nepal
- Island Peak Climbing Course
- Langtang Gosaikunda Helembhu Valley trek in Nepal