Gosaikunda Helembhu valley
Duration : 14 day(s)
20th January, 15th February, 5th,17th,29th March, 9th,18th,26th April, 7th,13th May, 10th,24th September, 9th,16th,25th October, 2nd,11th,23rd November, 5th December 2016.
Gosaikunda Helembhu valley Trek.
(Drive in Dhunche & drive out from Sundarijal).
GosaikundaThis is a very famous holy lake for the Hindus and the Buddhists. Thousands of Hindu pilgrims visit the lake every year during the full- moon festival in August. According to the Hindu mythology, when the God churned the primordial ocean to produce elixir of eternal life, the poison was also produced simultaneously. To save the universe from this poison, Lord Shiva drank it scaring his throat blue in the process. To cool down his burning throat, Lord Shiva struck his trident into the rock creating three springs which ultimately resulted in the formation of beautiful lakes.
Finally, Lord Shiva drank the water of the lakes and got rid of the pain. This trek provides excellent views of snow-capped mountains, glimpse of exotic 108 holy lakes with diverse ethnic culture and picturesque Helambu valley.
Day 01: Arrival at airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Preparation day at Kathmandu.
Day 03: Early moring drive to Dhunche. O/N Dhunche.
Day 04: Trek to Singgomba.
Day 05: Trek to Gosaikunda.
Day 07: Explore day.
Day 08: Early morning crosses Lauribinayak Pass 4610 m. O/N Ghopte.
Day 09: Trek to Thadepati.
Day 10: Trek to Kutumsang.
Day 11: Trek to Chisapani.
Day 12: Trek to Sundarijal and drive to Kathmandu. Check into hotel.
Day 13: Free day at kathmandu.
Day 14: Departure to Airport.
- Twin-sharing accommodation 3* categoreis hotel at kathmandu on B/B basis at kathmandu. During the trek all meals, accommodation at the finest trekking lodges, trekking guide and Porter. Transportation by private coach.
All kind of personal nature expenses such as liquor, tips, emergency expenses, Travel insurance / Expenses of private nature such as Laundry, Telephone calls, Beverages, Tips, etc. / Any loss arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as ROAD BLOCKAGE due to landslides or snowfalls, ACCIDENTS, etc
- Annapurna Circuit and Tilicho Lake Trek
- Annapurna trekking holiday
- Biking tour on Tibetan Plateau
- Everest base camp trek
- Everest Base camp Trek in Tibet.
- Everest Base Camp Trekking
- Everest Sherpa village trek
- Himalayan culture tour, Bhutan, Tibet and Nepal
- Island Peak Climbing Course
- Langtang Gosaikunda Helembhu Valley trek in Nepal