Biking tour on Tibetan Plateau
Duration : 24 day(s)
This is one of the marvellous ways to explore the Tibet Autonomous region which is known as the roof of the world. It is a land of beauty and mystery for visitors. It provides exotic views of rocky meadows, Monasteries, caves, holy lakes, ancient and historical Palaces, magnificent views of snow-capped mountains and a unique Tibetan culture. The journey beings fly over the panoramic Himalayan ranges from Kathmandu to the holy city of Lhasa by China Airlines. The flight takes about 55 minutes to reach the Gongar airport and transfer to Lhasa. The bike rides from the Tibetan Plateau into Nepal along the road between Lhasa and Kathmandu with visiting fascinating towns of Gyanstse, Xigatse and Xigar. It is another exciting 04-day round trip on the off road to Rongbuk on the way of this excursion you may enjoy with the incredible views of north face of Mount Everest. The crosses six major passes for return back to Kathmandu by overland. Two more days of biking on the beautiful terrain to Kathmandu valley.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu/welcome dinner/hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu/hotel
Day 03: Flight to Lhasa/at leisure/hotel
Day 04: In Lhasa tour/hotel
Day 05: In Lhasa tour/hotel
Day 06: Lhasa Our First Day on the Bike
Day 07: Lhasa - Chutsu
Day 08: Chutsu - Namdrok Tso
Day 09: Namdrok Tso - Ralung
Day 10: Ralung - Gyantse
Day 11: Gyantse - Shigatse
Day 12: Sightseeing and Rest in Shigatse
Day 13: Shigatse - Tso La
Day 14: Tso La - Lhatse
Day 15: Lhatse - Shegar
Day 16: Shegar - Pangla
Day 17: Pang La - Rongbuk
Day 18: Explore Base Camp
Day 19: Rongbuk to Tingri
Day 20: Tingri - Thang La
Day 21: Negotiating Thang La
Day 22: Thang la - Campsite in Nepal
Day 23: Campsite - Kathmandu
Day 24: Depart Kathmandu
Tour cost: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- All ground transfers by private vehicle asper our itinerary.
- 3* - 4* Star Hotel in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
- Welcome dinner with Live Nepalese Cultural Program hosted by Manakamana treks.
- Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley.
- Kathmandu to Lasha flight.
- Tibet Travel Permit Fee, Tibet Visa fee and all other applicable fees.
- Guided sightseeing in Lhasa (includes all entrance fees).
- Shambala or similar Hotel in Lhasa on B/B basis.
- Daily wages, visa fee and insurance of staffs, guides and porters,
- Three times meal a day while camping (prepared by our kitchen crew).
- All camping equipments such as Two men tent, Dinning Tent, Kitchen tent, tables, chairs, mattresses and etc.
- All other necessary equipments like Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) (For the altitude problem) and etc.
- Support truck to carry lugage and a Land cruiser assitance.Available at all the times.(While in Mountian bike tour)
- Trekking permit fees.
- Airport Taxes & excess baggage charge.
- All expenses of personal nature such as beverages, telephone bill, laundry bill, mineral water, tips and etc.
- Personal medical and travel insurance.
- Rescue & evacuation - if needed. 05. Nepal re-entry visa
- Annapurna Circuit and Tilicho Lake Trek
- Annapurna trekking holiday
- Everest base camp trek
- Everest Base camp Trek in Tibet.
- Everest Base Camp Trekking
- Everest Sherpa village trek
- Gosaikunda Helembhu valley
- Himalayan culture tour, Bhutan, Tibet and Nepal
- Island Peak Climbing Course
- Langtang Gosaikunda Helembhu Valley trek in Nepal