Duration : 12 day(s)
05th,15th,26th January, 4th,13th,26th February, 7th,14th,22nd,29th March, 6th,16th,25th,28th April, 6th,17th,25th May, 5th,18th June, 15th July, 9th,27th August, 13th,23rd September, 6th,11th,19th,27th October, 4th,9th,18th,28th November, 5th,15th,23rd,27th December 2016 /2017
This is one of the most popular short trek of Annapurna region. Diverse culture, hospitality of local community, flora and fauna and amazing views of Annapurna South (7219M.), Annapurna I and Annapurna II, Machhapuchare (Fish-tail mountain), Himchuli, Ganga Punra, Dhaulagri mountain, Tukuche Peak, Nilgri Himal, all these are main attraction of this journey. This trek begins through a unique Rhododendron terrain and typical valley and it ends at Naya Pull (New Bridge).
Day 01: Arrival at airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Explore Kathmandu.
Day 03: Early morning drive to Pokahra. Check into hotel.
Day 04: After breakfast drive to Phedi and trek to Pothana.
Day 05: Trek to Landruk.
Day 06: Trek to Ghandruk.
Day 07: Trek to Tadhapani.
Day 08: Trek to Ghorepani.
Day 09: Early morning visit Poon-Hill 3210 meter. Trek to Hile.
Day 10: Trek to Naya Pull and drive to Pokhara. Check into hotel.
Day 11: Early morning fly to Kathmandu. Check into hotel.
Day 12: Depature to airport.
- Twin-sharing accommodation 3* categories hotel at Kathmandu and Pokhara as per itinerary on B/B basis. During the trek, all meals, accommodation at the finest lodges, well trained and experienced trekking guide and porter.
- All kind of personal nature expenses such as tips, liquors, emergency expenses etc.
- Annapurna Circuit and Tilicho Lake Trek
- Annapurna trekking holiday
- Biking tour on Tibetan Plateau
- Everest base camp trek
- Everest Base camp Trek in Tibet.
- Everest Base Camp Trekking
- Everest Sherpa village trek
- Gosaikunda Helembhu valley
- Himalayan culture tour, Bhutan, Tibet and Nepal
- Island Peak Climbing Course