Annapurna Base Camp -Charity Trek
Duration : 12 day(s)
Annapurna region is situated in north-central Nepal, Annapurna is one of the most renowned trekking destinations in this fascinating mountainous country. This iconic Himalayan peak marks the high point of the trip – in altitude terms, at least – with an early morning trek to its base camp at 4132m. Other treks, however, will take you through delightful traditional villages, magical rhododendron forest, past graceful rice terraces towards awe-inspiring glaciers. In Annapurna Region Trekking you can explore wonderful flora, fauna too and many more things. When you can tear your gaze away from jaw-dropping Himalayan vistas, spot some of over 450 species of exotic bird, including white-capped river chat, brown dipper, and white-breasted kingfisher. Annapurna Region Trekking also includes forays into the orchid-filled jungle of the Royal Chitwan National Park. Wildlife in one of Asia's finest nature hotspots includes rhinoceros, four species of deer, two types of crocodiles and sloth bear, plus two big cats – leopards and Royal Bengal Tiger. The iconic capital Kathmandu and the beautiful city of Pokhara provide perfect bookends to the trekking – the latter home to the World Peace Stupa and wonderful Fewa Lake.including a visit at the start of your trip to a local high school. £50 will be donated to set up a seed trust fund for educational scholarship of poor pupil from remote areas of Nepal.
Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) Charity Trek
Day 1:10 April 2023 : Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 2: 11 April 2023 : Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara. Check into hotel.
Day 3:12 April 2023 : After breakfast drive from Pokhara to Syauli Bazar via Nayapul and Birethatti , then trek to Ghandruk ( 2020m) 3 hrs walking.
Day 4: 13 April 2023: Trek to Chomrong
Day 5:14 April 2023: Trek to Himalaya hotel
Day 6:15 April 2023: Trek to Machhapuchhre Base Camp (4-5 hrs) Alt: 4000).
Day 7:16 April 2023: Visit Annapurna Base Camp (Alt: 4095m) and trek to Dovan
Day 8: 17 April 2023: Trek to Jhunu Dada , enjoy with natural hot spring, stay at lodge.
Day 9: 18 April 2023: After breakfast trek to Sitwa ( Ghandruk Phedi) (2-3 hours) , then drive to Pokhara via Birethatti and Nayapul . Check into hotel.
Day 10: 19 April 2023 : Rest day in Pokhara.
Day 11: 20 April 2023 : Early morning drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu. Check into hotel .
Day 12: 21 April 2023: Departure to Airport.
· Twin- sharing accommodation on B/ B basis in Kathmandu and Pokhara as per itinerary.
· During the trekking all meals *(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) excludes beverages.
· Accommodation at trekking lodges.
· Well trained and experienced trekking guide and porter.
· National Park conservation fees and TIMS Permit.
· Private transport from Kathmandu / Pokhara.
· £50 will be donated to set up a seed trust fund for educational scholarship of poor pupil from remote areas of Nepal.
Tour cost: GBP £950 OR USD 1165 Per Person
· Cost Excludes:
o All kind of personal nature expenses such as tips, liquors & beverages, travel insurance, air fare.
o Any loss or expenses arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as ROAD BLOCKAGE due to landslides or snowfalls or political problems.
o FLIGHT DELAYS OR CANCELLATION due to weather or technical problems, ACCIDENTS,
- Ama-Laptsa pass trek combined Mera peak climbing.
- Amadablam Expedition
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek combines with Chitwan Jungle Safari
- Annapurna Circuit trek
- Annapurna Circuit and Tilicho Lake trekking
- Annapurna Circuit and Tilicho Lake trekking holiday
- Annapurna Ghandruk Trek
- Annapurna I
- Annapurna Panorama Trek Combined Rafting, Jungle Safari and Nagarkot Tour