Duration : 14 day(s)
This is a famous Shrine for Hindus and Buddhists. 108 holy water spouts and natural gas flame are the religious significance as per the Hindus philosophy. Pilgrims take bath in holy water spouts to purify their bodies before visiting the main Temple for worship. Visitors can enjoy with magnificent views of the Himalayas, fabulous and typical valley of Kaligandaki and diversity of ethnic culture. This trek begins from Pokhara and fly out from Jomsom. Alternatively, the trek commences from Jomsom and trek out to Pokhara.
Day 01: Arrival at airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Early morning drive or fly to Pokhara. Check into hotel.
Day 03: Early morning fly from Pokhara to Jomsom, trek begins to Kagbeni.
Day 04: Trek to Muktinanth, a famous temple for Hinuds and Buddhist devotees.
Day 05: Trek to Jomsom.
Day 06: Trek to Tukuche
Day 07: Trek to Gasa
Day 08: Trek to Tatopani
Day 09: Trek to Ghorepani
Day 10: Early morning visit Poon Hill to explore snowy mountains.
Day 11: Trek to Hille , the quaint village.
Day 12: Walking through typical valley and it ends at Naya-Pool. Drive to Pokhara.
Day 13: Early morning drive or fly to Kathmandu.
Day 14: Depature to Airport.
- 04 night twin-sharing accommodation at kathmandu with including Pokhara. During the trek all meals, camping/ accommodation at the finest lodges, a well trained and experienced trekking guide and porter.
Activities : Trekking and Hiking
Trip Duration : 7 Days
Altitude:Maximum : 3800m
Accommodation : 4 star hotel in Kathmandu and tea house during the trek
Meals : Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals during the trek
Transportation : Domestic airplane and private vehicle
Group Size : 2-12 people
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek combines with Chitwan Jungle Safari
- Annapurna Circuit trek
- Annapurna Circuit and Tilicho Lake trekking
- Annapurna Ghandruk Trek
- Annapurna Panorama Trek Combined Rafting, Jungle Safari and Nagarkot Tour
- Annapurna Poon Hill Trek (3210m.)
- Annapurna Sanctuary Trek
- Annapurna trekking holiday
- Ghale Gau Trek