Duration : 55 day(s)
Manaslu 8163 meter, is one of the most popular 8000 meter Peaks for climbing in the Himalayas of Nepal. Generally four high camp set up above the base camp. Cravasses between I and II. Avalanche threat from camp III to Camp IV.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and hotel transfer
Day 02 – 04: Preparation day at Kathmandu for Official formalities
Day 05: Kathmandu - Gorkha by bus.
Day 06: Trek to Khanchwok.
Day 07: Trek to Arughat.
Day 08: Trek to Soti Khola.
Day 09: Trek to Machhakhola
Day 10: Trek to Lauri.
Day 11: Trek to Serson.
Day 12: Trek to Deng.
Day 13: Trek to Ghap.
Day 14: Trek to Namrung.
Day 15: Trek to Syala.
Day 16: Trek to Sama Gaun.
Day 17: Trek to Manaslu base camp
Day 18 – 46: Climbing Period.
Day 47: Clean up the base camp
Day 48 - 52: Retrace to Gorkha.
Day 53: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 54: Leisure day in Kathmandu
Day 55: Departure to airport.
- Twin-sharing accommodation on B/B basis in Kathmandu as per itinerary.
- Food during the trek and base camp for member and staffs.
- Camp or teahouses stay during the trek.
- Camping equipment at Base camp (tents,mattress, dining tents, store tent, chair table).
- Guide, Cook and Kitchen boy in Base camp.
- Above mnetioned staff daily wages, equipment allowance and insurance.
- Poter from Gorkha to base camp and return to Gorkha.
- Government Liasion Officer.
- Peak Permit charges and National Park fees.
- Land transport as per itinerary.
- Cost Excludes:
- Personal equipment for climbing and Insurance.
- High altitude food, fuel and equipment.
- Climbing Sherpa.
- Meals in Kathmandu.
- Airport taxes.
- All kind of personal nature expenses such as liquor, tips etc, Emergency rescue Evacuation, if required.