Himlung Himal Expedition.
Duration : 29 day(s)
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and hotel transfer
Day 02: Finala preparation day at Kathmandu.
Day 03: Drive to Bulbule. Trek to Nagadi.
Day 04: Trek to Jagat.
Day 05: Trek to Dharapani.
Day 06: Trek to Koto.
Day 07: Trek to Dharmasala.
Day 08: Trek to Phu Khola
Day 09: Trek to Phu Gaun
Day 10: Trek to Himlung base camp.
Day 11-21: Climbing period.
Day 22: Trek to Phu-village.
Day 23: Trek to Phu-Khola.
Day 24: Trek to Dharmasala.
Day 25: Trek to Jagat.
Day 26: Trek to Bulbule.
Day 27: After breakfast drive back to Kathmandu. Check into hotel.
Day 28: Explore kathamndu and Free for Shoping.
Day 29: Departure to airport.
Required good climbing skills.
Generally 3 camp set up from base camp to summit the peak.
Base camp set up at 4900 meter.
Camp I- at 5450 meter.
Camp II- at 6000 meter.
Camp III at 6350 meter and summit the Himlung Himal 7126 meter.
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance & insurance for base camp staff ( English speaking Sirdar, cook, kitchen boy and liaison officer )
- Food and fuel at the base camp.
- All camping equipment at the base camp such as, member tent, dining tent, kitchen tent, chairs, tables.
- Trek support for climbing members from Beshisahar - base camp - Beshisahar
- Porters to carry loads from Beshisahar - base camp - Beshisahar
- Royalty and peak permit
- Kathmandu – Bulbule – Kathmandu land transportation
- Airport arrival and departure.
- Twin-sharing accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B basis as per itinerary.
- High altitude food and fuel above base camp.
- Climbing equipment, tents and personal equipment above base camp.
- Climbing Sherpa.
- Walki Talki Permit.
- Garbage diposit.
1. A Climbing guide charges USD $ 1500.
2. Oxygen for emergency cases $ 500. Russian Poiske Oxygen.
3. Regulator and Mask will be $ 350.
4. Helicopter charges will be $ 1500 Per hours.