Experience cultural tour with rafting Jungle safari
Duration : 6 day(s)
Day 01: Prior to landing in the Tribhuvan International Airport, you could have some excellent views of snowy mountains, after customs clearance meet with our tour coordinator and transfer to hotel. Visit Kathmandu Durbar-square and Swaymbhu Nath, known as Monkey Temple. Dinner at hotel.
Day 02: After breakfast drive to Bhaktapur, the city examples of wood-carving. Bhaktapur meaning the city of devotees was founded by King Ananda Dev in 1197 AD according to the Gopala Raj Vamsabali. Visit Lion Gate, the two Lions symbolizes the elements of power and protection, Golden Gate, the entrance of Taleju complex, Stone column of King Bhupendra Malla seated atop one stone column in an attitude of prayer to Taleju Bhavani. Taleju Temple, a powerful Goddess, 55 windows Palace, a supreme wooden architectural structure, Vastala Temple, Mother Goddess Durga, Pasupatinath Temple, Natapola Temple, the temple of five basic elements. Bhairav Nanth Temple, ferocious form of Lord Shiva, Dattatreya Temple, and the combined incarnation of the tree supreme Gods- Bhrahma, Visnu and Shiva, Peacock window and Pottery square.
Then drive to Pasupapatinath Temle, a famous temple for Hindus devotees and visit Boudhananth Stupa, it is called also little Tibet, which Stupa is the largest in South Asia. In surrounding area can experience lifestyles of Tibetan People and monks. Then drive back to hotel and overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 03: Early morning scenic drive to Charudi (rafting put in point), commence exhilarating river rafting on Trisuli River, enjoy with exciting 2-3 grade rapids, after lunch drive to Royal Chitwan National Park. Check into Resort. Tonight enjoy with Tharu stick dance/ slide show.
Day 04: Full day Jungle excursion such as Elephant back safari to explore great one horned rhinoceros, four species deer, bison, leopards, sloth-bear, two types of crocodiles, more than 450 species of exotic birds and Royal Bengal Tiger. Canoeing tour, Jungle walking.
Day 05: Early morning our well- trained and experienced naturalist takes you into prime spot for more than 450 species of exotic birds watching tour such as Kingfishers, parakeets, golden orioles, Peacocks, woodpecker etc. Return to Resort after breakfast drive to Kathmandu, Check into hotel.
Day 06: Departure to Airport .
Tour Cost US $ 455 per person
- During the tour twin-sharing accommodation Breakfast basis at 3* categories hotel as per itinerary, English speaking tour guide, city entrance fees and Deluxe private land transport as per itinerary. During the Jungle tour all Jungle activities, twin sharing accommodation on full board basis at Resort, Park entrance fees and Jungle guide.
- All kind of personal nature expenses such as liquor, laundry charges, telephone call charges, tips, airfare chargers, airport tax and any cost arising of unforeseen circumstance.
- Cultural Tour In Nepal
- Discover Nepal Culture Tour
- Explore Chitwan , Lumbani, Pokhara combined Nagarkot /Balthali Village
- Explore Kathmandu
- Explore Kathmandu - Chitwan Safari combined Rafting and Pokhara
- Explore Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Explore Kathmandu Nagarkot
- Himalayan Culture Tour Bhutan - Tiibet and Nepal
- Kathmandu culture tour combined Rafting and Pokhara
- Nepal Yoga Tour