New Tibet Visa rules. Mon, 16th January 2017
We have been notified regarding the new Tibet Visa formalities with immediate effect:
1. Visa Photo must be as per the attached specification provided by the Chinese Embassy
2. Chinese Embassy will require original passport for 2 full days for visa process.
3. Visa application will be accepted only in weekdays (Monday to Friday). Embassy will not accept visa
Application during the weekends (Saturday and Sunday).
4. Visa application must be submitted before 11am at the Embassy and visa will be issued next
day afternoon in any weekdays.
5. Visa fee to be paid along with application form.